Please read carefully before downloading the Digital Content (as defined below).
This License Agreement constitutes a legal agreement between you and Sipos Co., Ltd., - the owner of Digital Content and manufacturer of Veilish and Floorappeal inkjet printing media. In this Agreement, we refer to the Sipos Co., Ltd. that owns the Digital Content as “Sipos”, “we”, “us” or “our” and you as the “Customer”, “you” or “your”.
1. You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this License Agreement.
2. If you are accepting the terms and conditions on behalf of a company, you represent and warrant to Sipos that
you have full authority to bind such company.
3. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not download the Digital Content.
1. Through our services, you will be provided with pattern image files meant to be printed solely on Veilish and
Floorappeal inkjet printing media. Mentioned pattern image files are called the “Digital Content”.
2. The copyright and all other rights to the Digital Content shall remain with Sipos.
C. Permitted use of Digital Content
1. The Digital Content may be used solely for the purpose of being printed on Veilish and Floorappeal – inkjet printing media manufactured by Sipos.
2. The inkjet media printed with the Digital Content may be used only as interior decoration for floors, walls, or windows.
D. Unauthorized uses of Digital Content
1. You may not use the Digital Content in any other way than stated in the clause C. of this Agreement.
2. You may not modify the Digital Content; however, you can change the scale and size of the image file.
3. You may not incorporate the Digital Content into your own original work.
4. You may not publish the Digital Content offline and online, even for viewing purposes only.
5. You may not rent, lease, assign, transfer or redistribute the Digital Content or a copy thereof to another person or legal entity.
1. This License Agreement shall remain in effect for so long as you agree, upon termination, to cease using and destroy all copies of the Digital Content.
1. You shall indemnify Sipos against any losses, expenses, costs, or damages incurred as a result of your breach of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, or your unauthorized use of the Digital Content and related rights.
1. In the event that Sipos notifies you that certain components of the Digital Content may no longer be used (for whatever reason),
then you agree to cease using and destroy all copies of those components of the Digital Content identified by Sipos in your possession or control.
2. This License Agreement is the entire agreement between Sipos and you, superseding any other agreement or discussions, oral or written,
and may not be changed except by a signed agreement.
3. This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea.
4. If any provision of this License Agreement is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable,
such a provision shall be severed from the License Agreement and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.